Welcome to Kids Infinite Learning
This Cancellation Policy outline the rules and regulations for the purchase made on Kids Infinite Learning’s Website.
- How to cancel your enrollment:
- Go to ‘My Account Page.
- Choose the Class you may want to cancel.
- Submit Cancel Request.
- We will process your cancel request.
- 100% – If cancelled 72 Hours prior to class start time.
- 50% – If cancelled 24 Hours prior to class start time.
- No Refund – If cancelled within 24 Hours of class start time.
- No Refund – If miss the class or join late. There will not be any make-ups for the missed classes.
- Classes are Non-Transferable.
Class Cancellation by Kids Infinite Learning
- If only one student register for the class; teacher will decide whether or not to run the class. If teacher decides to cancel the class, then student will receive the notification email approximately 48 hours prior to class start time and fee will be refunded.
- If teacher decides to cancel the class for personal reasons, then student will receive the notification email at the earliest and fee will be refunded.
Class Booking Condition
- Please note that your payment authorizes only one person to access and participate in the class. Sharing Online Class Link with others or publishing it is strictly prohibited. Should you share your class link with another person, your access to the class and all its material may be immediately revoked for violating this policy and there will Not be any refund.
- The student must have good internet speed. You can check your internet speed (should be more than 4mbps).
- Student must keep a notebook and pen during the classes that requires taking notes. Students must be ready with the essential items as mentioned in the respective Class Description.
- The student must have a noise-free background. Students must be on mute while not speaking.
- Students must have a working mic and cam.